I have a link that went bonkers last Saturday or Sunday and it has me
stumped.
RB433AH with XR5 at each end.
Signals running around -69/-71.  CCQ is the goofy one.  Most of the time
one direction is in the 50% range, but varies quite a bit.  The other
direction ranges from 16% to 100%.  Generally if I see it getting close
to 100% I know the link is going to drop.  It comes right back up,
usually at about 50%.
I have tried 20MHz channels, 10MHz channels, 5MHz channels with about
the same results from all.
I have tried 5.2-5.3 frequencies and 5.7-5.8 frequencies.  The higher
frequencies work better, but still not well.
All of the hardware except one 60' piece of LMR as been replaced.
Ask me some questions and offer some suggestions as this one has me
totally stumped.

--
Scott Reed
Owner