Interesting idea,
Bret

On 01/30/2012 03:04 PM, Chuck Hogg wrote:
Use Travis Johnson's method of putting a black thick mil trash bag on it...the blowing in the wind will shake loose any potential for rime ice.
Regards,
Chuck

On Mon, Jan 30, 2012 at 3:01 PM, Bret Clark <bcl...@spectraaccess.com <mailto:bcl...@spectraaccess.com>> wrote:

    Yeah, being in New England area we use Radome's on most of radios
    on high locations, but this one would be on top of a ski mountain
    and there are other cell phone provider antenna's up there covered
    pretty think with rime ice. I know in general ice doesn't
    attenuate 5Ghz too bad, but it looks like the build up can be
    extensive here.  Started to look for heated radome's but again
    came up empty. Might be one of those deals where we try it and see
    what happens.

    Bret