victo...@stlbroadband.com

From: wireless-boun...@wispa.org [mailto:wireless-boun...@wispa.org] On
Behalf Of Zach Mann
Sent: Wednesday, February 22, 2012 7:52 PM
To: WISPA General List
Subject: Re: [WISPA] Providing Data to rescue/rebuilding teams during
recovery/disaster sites

Thanks for all the replies on this everyone.  Could someone pass along
Victoria's contact info and I can get her directly in touch with Team
Rubicon or vise versa.  Being able to get lines of communication as we all
know are very important.  That is one of Team Rubicon's big concern.

Thanks!

-Zach Mann

913.710.7220