Our support forum is only accessible to our customers so it doesn't draw
or deter potential customers. Most of the users that post there use it
as an alternative to picking up the phone and calling our support group.
Some users use it to lash out when they're upset. I always feel it's
better to give them a non-global place to vent. They're going to vent
somewhere. I'd rather have it be where only or existing customers can
see it rather than on a global forum like broadbandreports.com

Our experience has been good