Dont use camo paint, most has metallic particles in it.

On 2/23/2012 2:38 PM, Jim Patient wrote:

Krylon Fusion but not red,  brown, or black.

Old hillbilly test is to paint a business card, let it dry, and microwave it. If it gets hot don't use it.

Jim

*From:*wireless-boun...@wispa.org [mailto:wireless-boun...@wispa.org] *On Behalf Of *Eric Roth
*Sent:* Thursday, February 23, 2012 10:03 AM
*To:* WISPA General List
*Cc:* supp...@webjogger.net
*Subject:* [WISPA] painting an antenna

Hi Everyone,

We have a customer that we are putting in a ptmp 5.8ghz backhaul for wifi access points. Our customer is very big on aesthetics and would like to paint the omni that we are connecting the 5.8ghz backhaul AU to.

Does anyone know what kind of paint they should use to paint the antenna with?

I searched google and came up with epoxy paint. Is that correct?

Thanks,

--Eric Roth

Network Engineer

Webjogger Internet Services