From: members-boun...@wispa.org [mailto:members-boun...@wispa.org] On Behalf
Of Jeff Broadwick - Lists
Sent: Thursday, March 08, 2012 9:32 AM
To: 'WISPA General List'; memb...@wispa.org
Cc: 'Charles Coon'; solidr...@mymail.coop
Subject: [WISPA Members] Help for New Pekin, Indiana

Hi All,

One of our customers (Telemedia Solutions) is located in one of the hardest
hit areas hit by the tornados in southern Indiana.  They are all fine, but a
number of people in their community have lost everything.

I asked Charlie how I might donate to these folks and he gave me the church
below that has set up a fund.  Then I thought that Wispa folks might be
interested in helping too, thus my email.

I spoke to the church.  They don't have anything up on their website yet,
but they told me that 100% of whatever is taken in will go to help these
people.  They are collecting to get a couple of cars (theirs were lost)
along with things like tarps, bedding, etc.

Here is the contact info if you'd like to help.  At this point, you'll need
to mail a check.

Suzy Calloway
Bunker Hill Christian Church
11233 E State Road 160, Salem, IN 47167
812-967-2341
solidr...@mymail.coop
www.bunkerhillchristianchurch.net

They are going to try to put some info on the website tonight, but as you
can imagine, they are trying to help people first.

Regards,

Jeff

Jeff Broadwick
Sales Manager, Blue Technology