From: wireless-boun...@wispa.org [mailto:wireless-boun...@wispa.org] On
Behalf Of Nick Olsen
Sent: Thursday, March 08, 2012 3:44 PM
To: WISPA General List
Subject: [WISPA] Remote Access

We've currently got a customer using the a sonicwall SSL VPN Netextender to
VPN into their internal network. However, Lately it hasn't been working to
well for them. And they are getting a few mac's in the mix these days. And
sonicwall says the software doesn't work with macs and there is no plan to.

Now, I know I could do this with a simple mikrotik router and PPTP as pretty
much everything under the sun supports pptp. But we were looking for
something that might be a little more user friendly. Anyone have any
suggestions.
The customer is just looking to gain internal access for things like windows
filesharing..exchange..etc.. in a secure fashion.

Nick Olsen
Network Operations

(855) FLSPEED  x106

  <http://www.flhsi.com/files/emaillogo.jpg>