I use a ControlByWeb X301(two inputs, two outputs) for remote control and
monitoring. It can do SNMP as well as email alerts (not via SSL). They have
other products that are just monitoring as well but they have multiple inputs.
It may be more than you're looking for. However their support is great and
their product is solid.

http://www.controlbyweb.com/

I am not affiliated or associated with them in any way. I'm just a satisfied
customer.

Greg