I would echo the other sentiments here.  My experience is that Paypal is
terrible to deal with if you have a chargeback or dispute.  Glad you have had a
good experience with them, but they are very one sided.  They are owned by Ebay
and thus care very little about vendors and much more about the buyers.  We had
a case where we had proof the customer had received the product, they disputed
the charges and Paypal refunded and refused to even look at our proof.  IPPay
is easy to deal with, very helpful, and their APIs are easy to program against.
 Just my .02.

Layne Sisk

ServerPlus

801.426.8283, ext 102