From: "Matt" <matt.mailingli...@gmail.com>
To: "WISPA General List" <wireless@wispa.org>
Sent: Friday, May 25, 2012 11:50:37 AM
Subject: Re: [WISPA] What you can do!

> Someone asked on the Members List what they could do to help the overall
> cause of trying to get/protect spectrum and to avoid CAF/USF pitfalls.
> Thought it would be appropriate here as well:

One thing I always thought might be helpfull. Allow all WISPA members
to submit all there tower coordinates, heights and frequencies to
WISPA.  Run propagation studies on sites for them if they allow such
data to be displayed on a Google Map on WISPA's site with the
propagation patterns from all other members on it.  WISPA would have
benefit of true map and users would have benefit of getting copy to
use themselves.