If you click on the link at the bottom of each list email, it will take you to
the wireless list info page.  There is a link on that page to the List
archives, which are public on this particular list.  A quick check of the
archives as well as confirming my email archives, shows the last post was by
Jack Unger on June 19th.  Go to the page below and sort by date.

http://lists.wispa.org/pipermail/wireless/2012-June/date.html#start

 <http://www.wispa.org/where-there-is-a-wisp-there-is-a-way> Where there is a
Wisp, there is a way!

Respectfully,