I've had great luck with Citel surge protectors.  We have literally had
them blown to pieces and the router still survive.

It is also a violation of NEC 810 not to ground the conductor entry
point to a house so we use them on every install.

We have them in stock on our site.

Jim Patient

Link Technologies, Inc.

314-735-0270 x102