I've only seen this behavior twice from a Trango radio...it pains me to
admit the first time was user error.  This happened during a new
installation.  I was in a hurry.....it turned out that one side had "opmode"
enabled and the other was not yet turned on!  That'll pretty much guarantee
one way traffic.

The second time was a faulty GigaLINK 11GHz ODU (Serial # 00000007).   After
years of reliable service, this path would at random times begin to lose
link lock status on one side.  Trango Support was extremely responsive (as
always) and ultimately identified which of the four components (IDU or ODU)
needed to be replaced.  This was not an easy task given the random nature of
the problem, but extremely helpful given the location of this link.  Trango
saved us countless man hours by positively identifying which IDU or ODU was
faulty prior to us making the trip out to the site.

If you are experiencing traffic lockups & Ethernet instability on several of
Trango's models I would suggest looking into what common denominators are in
play on these links.  We have not had the trouble you are seeing with Trango
radios.

Best,

Brad