From: a...@afmug.com [mailto:a...@afmug.com] On Behalf Of Sean Heskett
Sent: Thursday, August 23, 2012 5:29 PM
To: wireless@wispa.org; a...@afmug.com; us...@wug.cc; color...@wispa.org
Subject: [AFMUG] FCC broadband deployment report

Hi all,

Sorry for all the cross posts on multiple lists but this seems troubling to
me.  We submitted our coverage data to the state of Colorado and they
submitted our data for the national map.  However, this FCC broadband
deployment report includes this map which doesn't show our coverage.

Report: http://www.fcc.gov/reports/eighth-broadband-progress-report
Map: http://www.fcc.gov/maps/section-706-fixed-broadband-deployment-map

What gives???  WISPA???

Is anyone else noticing their coverage area is not included?

Best regards,

Sean Heskett
ZIRKEL Wireless
High-speed Internet