I know this question has been asked before and I apologize for not paying
closer attention. Presently, all of our Network extends from the same POP
location here in Little Rock. Recently, we have been looking at expansion
into other areas in and out of state.

I have a pretty good handle on how to set up the network, i.e., routing and
monitoring, but I need information on the following:

1.       Remote installation - We are planning on using installers, probably
Satellite, to install our equipment. How do you craft the agreements with
these service providers? Cost per install?

2.       Remote Support - We can handle the phone from here, but how do you
handle service calls for the items that can't be fixed by phone?
Radio/router replacement?

3.       Site Surveys - Presently, in the Little Rock area, we do site
surveys for all new installs. What are some recommendations for handling
this remotely?