I heard that simple queues are a trickle down list like mangle, and that
can lead to folks higher up on the list having an advantage over those
further down, and that the tree queue is a more fair system. Maybe that's
only a consideration if you have a whole lot of simple queues.

Greg

On Wed, Sep 5, 2012 at 9:20 AM, Matt Brendle <
mattagator.mailingli...@gmail.com> wrote:

> **
>
> One way is to set a simple queue.  In Winbox go to Queues>Simple Queues
> and add new simple queue.  For name put customer name, for target address
> put customer’s IP address, then set their upload/download directly below
> that (Max Limit:)  Click Apply and it is set.  Of course this is if you are
> giving all customers a static IP.****
>
> ** **
>
> ****

<<inline: image001.jpg>>