There are a couple of easy ways to set up a classified section in drupal
(once you get moved to a different hosting provider).  Workflows can be
used to set up moderator queue so when a member posts a classified it
sets in pending until someone with authority approves it.

I would think that classifieds would be restricted (at least from
posting) to members only so I would think that that should keep the spam
down.