Hi all

I see that Ubiquiti is launching a new product, a router.

Well, personally, I do not think that it's a good idea, hard market and
I really do not see a real reason why I should buy the Ubiquiti router
instead of other well knows products

 From my perspective the value or a core/edge router is not only in the
number of packets, it's more into the number of bugs and instabilities.

A new product has less or more bugs/instabilities than others working
since years in my network?

I am not sure that I want to restart thinking new workarounds for a new
brand.

Comments?

--

Ing. Paolo Di Francesco

Level7 s.r.l. unipersonale

Sede operativa: Largo Montalto, 5 - 90144 Palermo

C.F. e P.IVA  05940050825
Fax : +39-091-8772072
assistenza: (+39) 091-8776432
web: http://www.level7.it