Hello Members,

I have a shopping list started for WISPPALOOZA, I will be interviewing
companies to buy a new billing system (mine is 18 years old), I am
interested in expanding into surveillance monitoring and in-home
management systems for our installers to add to our services. Also I
want to look at cloud services for remote back-up and of course check
out the new radio gear from my favorite manufacturers.

This isn't an invitation for vendors to contact me off-list because I
will see you when I roam the exhibitor floor next week so please don't
load up my inbox.  I'm just saying to all WISP's think of the services
you can add to your business and join us to provide the support our
vendors deserve for being members of WISPA.  See you next week in Vegas!

Forbes Mercy
WISPA VP/Legislative Chair