we have ticket printer, that works with MT that you simply hit a button,
like 1 hour, 2 hours, it communcates with user manager and then prints a
username/password :)

On Sat, Nov 3, 2012 at 10:33 AM, Josh Luthman
<j...@imaginenetworksllc.com>wrote:

> I would do Mikrotik and Wireless Orbit.
>
> Josh Luthman
> Office: 937-552-2340
> Direct: 937-552-2343
> 1100 Wayne St
> Suite 1337
> Troy, OH 45373
> On Nov 3, 2012 9:42 AM, "Brian Matthews" <brian_wi...@splashin.net> wrote:
>
>> On 11/3/2012 7:17 AM, Chris Fabien wrote:
>> > I am working with a client who will be offering paid hotspot and PC
>> > workstation rental in a retail setting. I am looking for a billing and
>> > management solution to offer them.
>> >
>> > Some features they want:
>> > Counter sale to buy X minutes/hours in one setting, shut off when time
>> is up
>> > Account based, we bill you for what you use (automatically to credit
>> > card, or deduct from account balance)
>> > Web filtering on per-user basis (restricted access for kids, less
>> > restricted for adults)
>> > Work station - charge for printing per page
>> > Work station - automatically reset to default configuration when
>> > session ends, if desired
>> > Work station - allow user to keep an existing user profile, save their
>> > documents, installed programs etc.
>> >
>> > I really have no idea what's available in this market - just starting
>> > to research it. Their budget is under $1000, they would be happier
>> > under $500. A per-seat license would be okay, this will be a fairly
>> > small installation.
>> >
>> > Thanks for your suggestions!
>> >
>> > Chris Fabien
>> > LakeNet LLC

*Dennis Burgess, Mikrotik Certified Trainer** Author of "Learn RouterOS-
Second Edition <http://www.wlan1.com/product_p/mikrotik%20book-2.htm>”

 Link Technologies, Inc -- Mikrotik & WISP Support
Services

 Office*: 314-735-0270 *Website*: http://www.linktechs.net – *Skype*:
linktechs
* **-- Create Wireless Coverage’s with *www.towercoverage.com* **– 900Mhz –