Some of you know the, well, wildness of the last 5 or so years for me,
but here I am healthier than ever and extraordinarily thankful that even
the gods at Stanford Medical Center are still occasionally wrong. And
now I am back in the industry I love with my "home" company that now
understands where its bread is buttered. My management is amazing --
something I've never been able to say. I've a wife and family that
provide a satisfying home life and bring humor and humility.

You folks are the best; you have your own skin in the game and are
genuinely care about the services you provide to your communities.  That
makes you special and important. I may never earn the business of many
of you, but that is not a qualification for my respect nor appreciation
of what you do.  Know regardless if I can help, I will., so please reach
out.

I hope for you all the blessings for which I am myself very thankful.

Kindly,

Patrick Leary