How does Dude work with  Tranzeo 900 Gear and Bullet2"s?
NGL
  From: Josh Luthman
  Sent: Thursday, November 22, 2012 9:07 AM
  To: Paul Hendry
  Cc: WISPA General List
  Subject: Re: [WISPA] Mikrotik "the dude"

  I'm using ROS.  It is a known bug.

  Josh Luthman
  Office: 937-552-2340
  Direct: 937-552-2343
  1100 Wayne St
  Suite 1337
  Troy, OH 45373

  On Nov 22, 2012 12:01 PM, "Paul Hendry" <paul.hen...@skyline-networks.com>
wrote:

    beta3 backups fine for us running on a Win2003 server VM. Only issue we
have is when the back-end database gets to 2GB as that's the limit on the
SQLite DB Mikrotik chose to use.

    On 22/11/2012 15:33, Josh Luthman wrote:

      The beta3 crashes when you do a backup.  As long as you're quick you can
save it just in time.  Otherwise! Works great.

      Supposed to be a new version around this time...

      Josh Luthman
      Office: 937-552-2340
      Direct: 937-552-2343
      1100 Wayne St