The complete library is around 24 hours of video. most are around 2
hours...

On Thu, Nov 29, 2012 at 9:43 AM, Tim Densmore <
tdensm...@tarpit.cybermesa.com> wrote:

> > A better book, IMO, is this one:
> > http://www.amazon.com/RouterOS-by-Example-ebook/dp/B006U3MP7W  for
> kindle
> > andhttp://www.learnmikrotik.com/index.php/get-the-book.html  for the
> > paper.
>
> So, what I guess I'm hearing is that the two obvious book options on
> amazon are more or less the *only* two options.  I Have read some of ROS
> by Example, and while I'm sure it's a fantastic book for some purposes,
> it's not really what I'm looking for (contains lots of motivational
> speak, contains lots of winbox screenies, doesn't appear to cover the
> CLI, and doesn't give an in depth view of the technologies).  The other
> book gets a couple of really bad reviews, but I'll certainly download
> the kindle sample and read it.
>
> Anyone have any info on the videos that Dennis is selling?  Looking at
> them, I can't even tell how long each is or what topics are covered in
> each, etc.
>

> Thanks again,
>
> TD

*Dennis Burgess, Mikrotik Certified Trainer** Author of "Learn RouterOS-
Second Edition <http://www.wlan1.com/product_p/mikrotik%20book-2.htm>”

 Link Technologies, Inc -- Mikrotik & WISP Support
Services

 Office*: 314-735-0270 *Website*: http://www.linktechs.net – *Skype*:
linktechs
* **-- Create Wireless Coverage’s with *www.towercoverage.com* **– 900Mhz –