we can't remove it form the command line of the SM/AP :( rebooting it is
the only way to clear them :(  I have been turning routers to not issue the
ICMP redirect, just stinks that it happens and then 400 SMs can't be
monitored :(   Only ever had this issue with Canopy AP/SMs!

On Mon, Dec 10, 2012 at 2:18 PM, Scott Lambert <lamb...@lambertfam.org>wrote:

> On Mon, Dec 10, 2012 at 01:27:41PM -0700, LTI - Dennis Burgess wrote:
> > I have a client with a bunch of SMs that end up getting an ICMP redirect
> > error.  They enter a ICMP redirect to their routing table for their
> > monitoring servers, and the only way to clear that out is to reboot them,
> > any workarounds for this?
>
> Tell the routers not to issue ICMP redirects.  The routers can
> forward the packet to the best gateway.  The SM's route tables don't
> get confused when the best gateway changes.
>
> Depending on the SM, you may be able to write scripts to batch
> delete all but the default gateway and connected subnet routes.
>
> --
> Scott Lambert                    KC5MLE                       Unix SysAdmin
> lamb...@lambertfam.org

*Dennis Burgess, Mikrotik Certified Trainer** Author of "Learn RouterOS-
Second Edition <http://www.wlan1.com/product_p/mikrotik%20book-2.htm>”

 Link Technologies, Inc -- Mikrotik & WISP Support
Services

 Office*: 314-735-0270 *Website*: http://www.linktechs.net – *Skype*:
linktechs
* **-- Create Wireless Coverage’s with *www.towercoverage.com* **– 900Mhz –