Not sure if you received this email but it's quite annoying that we
cannot "modify" AirOS in order to improve the user's experience

What we were doing was very simple:

- In routeros we can have a script in order to preconfigure the CPE for
customers

- In airos we had to crosscompile to preconfigure the CPE with our
scripts (for example to download some "rules", etc)

Now Ubiquiti is closing the SDK and not providing us with any tool to
"give intelligence" to the CPEs or any external API.

Not sure where the WISP future is, but feeling that ubiquiti is not in
My future :(

Regards
Paolo

--

Ing. Paolo Di Francesco

Level7 s.r.l. unipersonale

Sede operativa: Largo Montalto, 5 - 90144 Palermo

C.F. e P.IVA  05940050825
Fax : +39-091-8772072
assistenza: (+39) 091-8776432
web: http://www.level7.it