From: wireless-boun...@wispa.org [mailto:wireless-boun...@wispa.org] On Behalf
Of Rick Harnish
Sent: Wednesday, April 10, 2013 7:41 PM
To: 'WISPA General List'
Subject: Re: [WISPA] Law Enforcement Contact Verification?

I don’t believe I met Paula Denbow at WISPAmerica, but I did help her Admin
Asst. get her registered.  American Roamer joined WISPA in July 2009.  They
changed their name to Mosaik a few years ago and dropped membership for a year.
 They just rejoined as a Vendor Member a few months ago.  I did have a
conference call with a few of the team before they rejoined.  They do a lot of
demographic type mapping and statistical evaluation of industries.  I wish I
could remember more, but my mind is fried with WISPAmerica last week.  If you
guys want, I will reach out to Paula and express your concerns about this
letter.  Maybe she can give me a better explanation so I can relay it back to
the list.

Where there is a Wisp, there is a
way!<http://www.wispa.org/where-there-is-a-wisp-there-is-a-way>

Respectfully,