Oops, I typed all this up before I read the OP again and saw it was about
NanoBridges and not NanoStations.

But I was proud of it, so I'm sending it anyway. lol

The first step in waterproofing the NanoStation is:

NEVER, NEVER, EVER, EVER use that stupid white wire tie they come with to
mount it!

The foil tape holding it folded is worth more that the wire tie itself.
Come to think of it, I should have gotten a roll of the foil tape and used
it for mounting.

If you use the white one, you will be back in 3 years and the Nano will be
hanging upside down by its wire, filled with water.