I have rolled out MPLS on about 4 hops on my network with anticipation of
expanding that to all towers once the concept proves itself in this small
section on the network.
I'm having issue getting traffic to pass through VPLS tunnel in real life.
In the lab it works, when we played with it in the past it works.  I think
we are overlooking something - hard to say because we do not have much real
world experience dealing with MPLS  anomalies.  If anyone has rolled out
MPLS on top of an OSPF routed network of reasonable size I'd love to pick
your brain on a few things...  let me know, you can hit me back on list or
off.  Appreciate it.

Scott Carullo
Technical Operations
855-FLSPEED x102