We love the EZ-RJ45 units.  Get them from Marsh Cable.

It’s the style where the wires go right through the ends of the connectors and
the crimper crimps and cuts at the same time.  HUGE time saver.

marlon

From: heith petersen
Sent: Tuesday, July 23, 2013 6:50 AM
To: wireless@wispa.org
Subject: [WISPA] shielded rj45 ends

I was curious what shielded ends members are using. I typically use the cable
that Cayman wireless sells, definitely not tough cable. I prefer the UBNT tough
ends as I have no issues with them, however some of my techs dread them. I have
purchased some other ends in the past but at a high premium. Anyways just
looking for some ideas as I am getting out voted on the tough ends.

thanks
heith