From: Josh Luthman
Sent: Tuesday, July 23, 2013 10:20 AM
To: WISPA General List ; a...@afmug.com
Subject: [WISPA] Contract for using a customer's tree

I was hoping someone here has a ready to go contract that I can use.
I don't want to be held responsible if the tree changes in any way as
resulted by the mounting.

This customer in particular has an old tree and doesn't want to take
it down, but he has no problem putting screws into it.  Because it is
a "family tree" I don't want anything to come back on us.

Any assistance is greatly appreciated =)

Josh Luthman
Office: 937-552-2340
Direct: 937-552-2343
1100 Wayne St