From: "Mike Hammett" <wispawirel...@ics-il.net>
To: wireless@wispa.org
Sent: Friday, August 16, 2013 5:52:33 PM
Subject: Emergency Equipment Order

I'm in the Chicago suburbs and a client of mine called in an emergency because
their internal fiber circuit is down. They're needing gear that I don't have in
stock. I'm looking for a pair of Rockets and 2' dishes. I prefer 5 GHz, but
3.65 GHz would be fine. I'd look to pick up ASAP. Leads? I have a couple calls
into Baltic.

Well, I may have gear. I haven't been home yet, but I'm trying to get something
new.

-----
Mike Hammett
Intelligent Computing Solutions