Unfortunately, pricing is all over the board, and there are schools that are
buying 100 meg circuits. In CA Comcast territory, they offer 100 meg by 10 ( or
20 ) for about $399 per month. Now, we all know that Comcast cherry picks where
they provide service, so there are those that are a block away from Comcast
facilities that have been quoted $10,000 or more to get connected.

In Oakland CA, there is a wireless provider that is doing 25 meg / 25 meg at
$375 per month. In San Francisco Monkey brains is doing something similar.

John