I'll have to agree with Josh. We like the "Pro" for residential installs. Nice box / spool, reasonable diameter and flexibility. The box is a bit heavy - a 500' box might be easier for installers to work with. The Carrier version is overkill with two shields. We like shireen as well, but like the UBNT more.

In no way does it resemble the old toughcable that turned into green gooey flakes after being in the sun a few days.