We could use one or two for evaluation. We do offer SIP and we always need to test these types of devices before we can deploy them. If you're really looking to get rid of 24 at once, I can help you with that. We have a fedex account if you need.

--Dan Parrish
Tularosa Communications, Inc.
575 585 0027