On 11/19/2013 05:42 PM, Scott Carullo wrote:
> You really should do this yourself, especially if you can program a
> website....  Why pay someone else every day as your users sign up?  Use
> mikrotik hotspot, clear box radius and a sql server.  Then you write the
> code...  its a little bit of work but then you control it completely and
> can attach to any merchant account / bank you choose.
>
> Or you could pay someone to set up your own then you still own and
> maintain it...

WISP-Router has a system for this purpose, too.  Just runs on a linux
server and handles both authentication and signup.  Supports multiple
payment backends.  PLUS, WISP-Router is a vendor member of WISPA.  The
system is called Gatespot and can be found here:
http://store.wisp-router.com/GateSpot

I'm not sure, but he may have a hosted service as well.

--
Butch Evans
702-537-0979