*Someone* lives in Florida and does not need a Snowcat or Snowmachine to get to his sites...

Sometimes paying a little extra for always on and always working is a good thing. The maintenance on the TEG I have running is:
light
let run for 1-5 years
clean jets
relight
repeat.

No moving parts and always working is a bonus. :)

ryan