From: wireless-boun...@wispa.org [mailto:wireless-boun...@wispa.org] On Behalf
Of Julius Igugu
Sent: Saturday, March 23, 2013 3:31 AM
To: wireless@wispa.org
Subject: Re: [WISPA] Hotspot/Billing/AAA options?

Hello,

Radius Manager with Mikrotik Hospot should handle multiple portals.

Julius Igugu.

Sent from Samsung tablet

ralph <ralphli...@bsrg.org <mailto:ralphli...@bsrg.org> > wrote:

We have multiple hotspots, each with a customized portal.

Anyone using DMA Softlabs RADIUS Manager for their hotspots?

How about the Gatespot system that Butch sells?

(I spoke on the phone to a couple of Gatespot users already but I don’t think
they used customized portals)

I don’t think Mikrotik User Manager even does multiple portals, but please let
me know if you are using it for that.

What do you think of them?

Know of any others?

Ralph