Just wanted to let the MO WISPs know about this if you didn't get the
email.   It's a little off the beaten path for us but I would hate to
see it go by without a WISP or 2 showing up.  There are a few WISPs on
her email list but I know there are others that aren't on it.  Mostly
telcos, cable, and sat companies on the list.

Shawn Pappers, did you get this?  Looks like your neck of the woods.

On November 18, we emailed you an invitation to participate in the final
meeting of a statewide planning process for a broadband implementation
plan, in partnership with the MoBroadbandNow Team. We believe it is very
important to have internet service providers in the Meramec Region
(Dent, Crawford, Gasconade, Osage, Maries, Phelps, Pulaski and
Washington counties) represented at this meeting.

The meeting will be held on Friday, Dec. 13, 2013, from 9:00-11:00 a.m.
at the offices of the Meramec Regional Planning Commission, 4 Industrial
Drive, St. James, MO.

Please R.S.V.P. for the meeting by Wednesday, Dec. 11.

We thank you in advance for your participation!

Connie Willman

Meramec Regional Planning Commission

4 Industrial Drive

St. James, MO 65559

573-265-2993

MRPC Mission:

The mission of MRPC is to enhance the quality of life for residents of
the Meramec Region.

In pursuit of this mission, MRPC will bring about results in these
areas:

Cleaner, healthier and safer communities,

Greater socio-economic and cultural wealth through community and
economic development, and

A stronger, unified voice in the legislative process.

Jim Patient

Office: 314-735-0270

towercoverage.com <http://towercoverage.com/>
linktechs.net <http://linktechs.net/>