Hi Mark,

as I said, I think you have routing issues (see point #2 in my email).

Probably you will see that your PPPoE IPs are not propagated in your
core network. Just take a look at the neighboor router and you will see
that the client's IP is not in the routing table.
So that's why the clients are not surfing. Just to double check, go in
some part of your network and do a traceroute to the customer's IP and
you should see that the path is not going as expected.

Question: what are you using in your core network? Ospf, iBGP?

Regards
Paolo

> In this case, the Mikrotik has an IP in the same range as the radios but
> the gateway for all these IPs is external and inside a Time Warner owned
> business class modem.
>
> Mark

Ing. Paolo Di Francesco

Level7 s.r.l. unipersonale

Sede operativa: Largo Montalto, 5 - 90144 Palermo

C.F. e P.IVA  05940050825
Fax : +39-091-8772072
assistenza: (+39) 091-8776432
web: http://www.level7.it