On the UBNT900 sector, we would get 7-12Mbps within 5 miles, 4-8 withiin 8
miles using 8 to 10 CW.

The RFArmor shields for the 900 work very well, although add a lot of
windload. I am going to try some radio shielding fabric to one or two this
month too see how well that works, have one WISPer claiming that it is a
winner of an approach.

I also use Intellite MIMO 900 ant boxed for 900 rockets which is low
profile and work really well for 2-3 miles. They also make a small sector,
about a third the size of the UBNT sector which also works well with
rockets... getting good speeds and signals so far out to 5 miles.

I have a complete set of  2 TI M2s, 2 TI M5s, 2 RM900 Intelite sectors
going up this week at 120' which from previous experience I believe is
going to be a winner set up. One level will be 2 M2 TIs and 1 Intelite 900
sector and the second level will be 2 TI M5s and 1 Intelite 900 sector.
Couple 3' RDM5s also will reside on tower. This is a monopole, but could do
same on ROHN.