From: "lakeland" <lakel...@gbcx.net>
To: "WISPA General List" <wireless@wispa.org>
Sent: Monday, January 13, 2014 3:51:23 PM
Subject: Re: [WISPA] Advice Needed on 200 Mbps FDX Radios

Thats great and all but here is the argument...

Coordination is not licensing. There are coordinators out there that say you
can start operating after the coordination is complete. The Commission says
otherwise. Only the FCC can grant transmitter authorization and their position
is that until authorization has been granted, operating otherwise is illegal.

If someone can show me otherwise then by all means please do.

Bob