Mine has been working great so far... just waiting for another month or two
to see if it is saving money as expected. A friend of mine who owns many
rentals and a manufacture home business had placed them in all his offices
and homes and altogether he says is saving him hundreds a month. Just the
fact it recognizes when know one is there and turns down to 63 degrees has
got to make a big difference then the fixed schedule the old one was using.

Google acquisition is just one more step to their merger with the NSA. Now
they know when my heat is on, and soon they will know when I go to bed.

On Mon, Jan 13, 2014 at 6:09 PM, Matt Hoppes <mhop...@indigowireless.com>wrote:

> Good. Maybe they will finally work properly.
>
> On Jan 13, 2014, at 17:40, Robert Andrews <nos...@avantwireless.com>
> wrote:
>
> > After the nest thread last week...    So now make SURE your nest's are
> > outside your inner firewall...
> >
> > Best,
> >     Robert

SCS