FYI.. the current ROS (6.x) does have limitations on most processes being
single threaded.

Supposed to get fixed i.e. become multi threaded in the near future.

Additionally each port has 1 core dedicated to it.. Which under certain
circumstances is a good thing, and not so good under other circumstances.

CCR are a great product, a bit in their early cycle... but none the less, a
great addition to the MT product line.

X86 based MT are not obsolete or dead because of the CCR's. ....and are stable,
viable and in some cases better performing...

So take your pick !

Regards

Faisal Imtiaz
Snappy Internet & Telecom