From: "Larry A. Weidig" <lwei...@excel.net<mailto:lwei...@excel.net>>
Date: Thursday, February 13, 2014 at 1:58 PM
To: WISPA General List <wireless@wispa.org<mailto:wireless@wispa.org>>
Subject: Re: [WISPA] Dual Frequency AP Radio

Everybody sounds like they are pleased with the Itelite antennas as well?
Because three antennas to give us 3 120 2.4GHz and 3 120 5GHz sectors sounds
awfully appealing.  They seem to state that they will house the Rocket M radios
as well as found on this page:

http://www.itelite.net/en/Katalog/Ubiquiti-Antennas/

Though from that page it does not appear to have any 2/4/5 combo antennas
listed.  Would prefer to keep the rockets mounted inside of something and
preferably metal.

Thanks for any feedback.

Larry A. Weidig (lwei...@excel.net<mailto:lwei...@excel.net>)
Excel.Net, Inc. - http://www.excel.net/
(920) 452-0455 - Sheboygan/Plymouth area
(888) 489-9995 - Other areas, toll-free