Cold solder joint some where.

Phil

On Friday, February 21, 2014, Heith Petersen <he...@mn-wireless.com> wrote:
> I have a long standing customer that recently bought a PC from best buy.
He kept telling me he would lose signal from his Air Router. So he came to
my office and I set him up with a Pico station. Worked good at first then
failure. So I talked with him at night. His PC couldn't see the Pico 10
foot away but his phone and laptop were on it all the way across the house.
The room where this PC is in gets cold at times, but when he turns up the
heat it starts to work. Geek Squad said there is nothing wrong with the
box, but if he takes a hair dryer to his PC wireless starts to work after
it warms up wireless starts to work. Bad Motherboard?