Seems Verizon is in the area:

http://www.cnet.com/8301-17918_1-57429650-85/verizons-homefusion-now-brings-4g-lte-home-but-not-for-cheap/

From: wireless-boun...@wispa.org [mailto:wireless-boun...@wispa.org] On Behalf
Of heith petersen
Sent: Sunday, February 23, 2014 4:43 PM
To: WISPA General List
Subject: [WISPA] Fw: FW:

I had a customer cancel our service a few weeks ago in a town an hour away from
me. My billing lady got the impression that she was going to use her 4G
service. She lives out of town a mile where we are the only WISP or service
around, aside from satellite or cell service. Our equipment was laying by her
house as she was away for the day when we were there, but stated that the new
equipment was mounted in our old spot. So my tech took this picture and it said
Cantenna on the bottom of it. Its not like the Cantenna I have seen in the
past. I am real positive that I do not have another WISP in the area. Do some
WISPS use these devices? The closest business is a John Deere dealership, and I
am fairly certain their IT would not allow external usage of their network, and
all of the houses in the area use our service. Anyways just curious if any one
had any ideas of what they could be using this for. I have had other customers
cheat WiFi from their neighbors with different Cantennas, but I would use a
UBNT device to re-distribute the service, if that’s whats going on

thanks

heith