I'm looking for some recommendations for software to help manage our IP
addresses. We're currently using BIND on linux, with webmin control panel,
and we're using ipplan software to keep a record of what IPs are where.

This way, it's a pain setting up all the reverse DNS manually, so we mostly
just don't bother.

We're close to needing to request more IPs from ARIN, which requires much
better documentation than just that we have a /27 on this AP and a /28 on
this ap. It also requires the utilization of each block.

Is there anything out there better than IP Plan, preferably that can tie in
with BIND to provide reverse DNS, and output in a manner that ARIN will
like?

Thanks,
Roger