Good Morning Folks!

Years ago, I remember installing a bandwidth tester on one of the Linux
boxes I had running at the WISP my wife and I owned. For the life of me
I cannot remember the name of it.

Do any of you have one you like enough to recommend? Basically I'd like
for it to sit in the base of a tower so the users consuming bandwidth
from that tower can measure their speed without touching my upstream
provider - they can measure how fast and at what capacity my equipment
is providing them with service from this server at the base of the tower
to their equipment at their home or business.

Hopefully this makes sense....

Thanks,
Sam