Thanks!

From: Bryce Duchcherer
Sent: Tuesday, March 25, 2014 2:34 PM
To: WISPA General List
Subject: Re: [WISPA] Motel WiFi Authentication

I did a hotel a few months ago using UniFi and MikroTik.

We are running Hotspot service on the MikroTik (RB1100AHx2) and UserManager.

For user account creation I put in a HotSpot printer from Technologic. It uses
API to create user accounts in UserManager so it is very easy for clerks to be
able to create users for guests. You can set limits for days, speed, data
transfer, etc.

It’s not cheap, and not the easiest to set up but once it is in it works well.

Check out www.hotspot-printer.com

Another option, depending on the billing system they use, could be to use
radius integrated with their billing system to create users.

Or, you could just enable user manager and the clerk could create users in the
web interface.

If you want some more info shoot me an email off list.

Bryce D

bduc...@netago.ca