From: wireless-boun...@wispa.org [mailto:wireless-boun...@wispa.org] On Behalf
Of wi...@mncomm.com
Sent: Tuesday, April 08, 2014 10:55 AM
To: WISPA General List
Subject: [WISPA] 3650 Omni

Just curious if others have deployed a 3650 Omni and to know if it was
effective? We have a few sites that we use 3650 PTP and one with a 120 degree
panel that cranks out some decent power. Of course we are always looking for
areas that we can break up APs and get some RF separation. I ran into a
competitor on the extreme north side of one of our competitors that has a
customer using a M365 power bridge. From their registration on FCC the closest
sites they have registered are over 20 miles away. Can this be done PtMP on
3650? I have a BH link doing 24 miles on Rockets but havent tried anything this
distance PtMP. I assume they have a closer site that’s not fully registered on
the FCC site as of yet.

Anyways, just curious if omni was real effective. Just more or less looking for
areas to throw on 15 to 20 subs to break down some overloaded M2 & M5 AP. And
if so, are you using UBNT antennas or KP or other

thanks
heith

viruses.

viruses.